Claire Scott is a British artist who was born in 1971. She grew up on a farm in the south Shropshire hills and attended the local primary and comprehensive schools.
From 1991 to 1994 Claire completed a Fine Art BA (hons) at Birmingham School of Art (then part of The University of Central England, now part of Birmingham City University).
Her work from this time is mostly landscape based etchings, woodcuts and paintings.
From 1994 – 2015 Claire home educated her children.
In 2015 Claire began painting and exhibiting again.
In 2016 she began a Masters Degree in Fine Art at Aberystwyth University, where she is still a Masters student.
- Early Summer Landscape 20th May -24th June 2017
- National Assembly for Wales Cardiff, February-June 2017
- Winter Curiosities, Twenty Twenty Gallery, December 2016
- Bristol Affordable Art Fair September 2016
- Landscape Green Lanes/Old Ways Twenty Twenty Gallery, August 2016
- Coast, Twenty Twenty Gallery, Much Wenlock, July 2016
- Claire Scott and Sophie Bradford Paintings and Prints, Bear Steps Gallery, Shrewsbury, March 2016